‘It Takes a Global Crisis’, a series of four special episodes produced by the UN Library & Archives Geneva in collaboration with the SDG Lab.
Throughout the series, they talk to a range of experts and practitioners as they work both on the ground and in advancing policy on their experiences across the themes of digitalization and connectivity, the environment as a key to resilience, sustainable cities and social protection.
- SDG Lab website: About SDG Lab — SDG Lab
- Find out more about Nadia Isler, Director of the SDG Lab: Nadia Isler
- Find out more about Francesco Pisano, Director of the Library & Archives: Francesco Pisano – MEIG Programme
- Sustainable Development Goals: THE 17 GOALS | Sustainable Development (un.org)
- The 2030 Agenda: The Sustainable Development Agenda – United Nations Sustainable Development
Where to listen to this episode