We are asking people from around the world to make a 60-second film on the theme of ‘Groundwater –making the invisible visible’. Tell us in one minute or less: how does it affect your life? Is there enough? Is it safe to use? What is it mainly used for in your area? What needs to be done to exploit or protect it?
Share your story. Grab your phone or camera and make a 60-second video about the groundwater situation where you live. A selection of films will be shown at the UN-Water Summit in December 2022.
Make your film…
- One minute max. Keep your video to 60 seconds or less.
- Go widescreen. Shoot the video in landscape orientation.
- Speak up. Use a mic for good quality audio.
- Be civil. Keep your video respectful and constructive.
- Be accurate. Check your facts.
- You must have permission to use any third party music or imagery within the film.
- For non-English videos, please add English CC/subtitles
How to submit…
- Upload your 60-second video to YouTube or Vimeo and share on social media using#MyGroundwaterStoryand#WorldWaterDay
- Send the link to [email protected]
- Entry is now open. The cut-off for new entries is midnight CET on 20 November 2022.
- ‘After the cut-off, a selection will be compiled and screened at the UN-Water Summit on groundwater in December 2022.